A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino
Hello sweet friend!
If you just found this site then I welcome you with open arms While holding my cup of tea. lol, During the summer in Fl it can be super warm, and sometimes I want tea but, I don’t want a boiling cup of tea. So, what tea can you have during this time of the year? Hmm..*Light bulb moment*
I can have Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino! that is cold and it will make me happy with how good it is for me. Great idea right? I thought so. Keep reading to find out what I love Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino
Cool down with a Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino that I am so obsessed with, you can easily make this at home. It’s sweet, creamy, and a frozen version of the Thai iced tea served at restaurants. but before you make it here is some info on this great drink. Delicious Thai Frappuccino is good for when you don’t want coffee. The Thai Frappuccino and is described as a “creamy blend of spicy Thai, milk, and ice is finished with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. This drink is so good to have during the summer especially here in Florida.
THAI TEA FRAPPUCCINO
- Thai tea frappuccino is a frozen drink made with ice, Thai tea mix, evaporated milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Thai tea is a tea blend made up of black tea, spices, and food coloring.
- Once Thai tea brewed, it’s a dark red but once you add evaporated milk, it turns into a bright orange color.
- Easy to make at home — just steep tea then blend!
- Icy, creamy, sweet–it hits the spot.
- If you love Thai iced tea, you’ll absolutely love this Recipe!
3 TIPS TO MAKE THE DELICIOUS THAI TEA FRAPPUCCINO
- I’ve tried making Thai iced tea without the tea mix and it just doesn’t taste the same.
- Adding black tea
To boost the tea flavor, I add black tea to the recipe. You can use any black tea you have.
- Use a handheld milk frother
To make the decadent cream topping in seconds, if needed use a handheld milk frother.
Here is what you need to prep for making the Delicious THAI TEA FRAPPUCCINO
- Thai tea mix
A blend of tea, flavors, and food coloring gives the drink its authentic taste and color.
- Black tea
To boost the tea flavor.
- Filtered water
- Dark brown sugar
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Evaporated milk
- Heavy cream
For the whipped cream topping.
- Ice cubes
A packaged blend of black tea and spices to make your drink taste authentic.
HOW TO MAKE THAI TEA FRAPPUCCINOS
- Make tea
- Make whipped cream topping
- Assemble drink
Heat water on the stovetop or in an electric kettle with a temperature setting. If using an electric kettle with a temperature setting, set it to 190°F.
Use filtered water whenever possible when making tea since it’ll make it taste better.
Steep Thai tea mix and black tea in hot water. Strain out tea leaves and stir in brown sugar. Set aside.
Tea Tip: To sweeten tea drinks, adding brown sugar or honey gives it more depth of flavor than regular sugar.
Using a handheld milk frother, whisk heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk together to make whipped cream.
Pour frozen Thai tea into two cups. And sprinkle with some nutmeg or even cinnamon.
Spoon on the whipped cream.
Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
THAI TEA FRAPPUCCINO TIPS
- If you used boiling hot water to make tea, make sure to cool down the tea before adding it to the blender.
- Always use a blender tamper when making frappuccinos. The texture comes out perfectly smooth.
- Use filtered water to make both the tea and ice cubes. A better-tasting tea comes from better-tasting water.
- You can make the Thai tea and the whipped cream 1-2 days ahead and store them in the refrigerator in airtight containers.
Thai Tea Frappuccino Recipe.
Here are the things you need to make Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino! Have fun. 🙂
- 4 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai tea mix
- 1 tablespoon black tea
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Whipped Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
MAKING THE TEA
- Boil water. If using an electric kettle with a temperature setting, set it at 190°F. If boiling water on the stovetop, let it come to a simmer and turn off the heat.
- Put Thai tea mix, black tea, and hot water in a teapot and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain out tea leaves and stir in brown sugar.
MAKE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
Whip together heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk. Combine heavy cream and 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk in a tall container and whip until it doubles in volume using a handheld milk frother. Set aside.
Blend Thai tea ingredients with ice. Ice, brewed and chilled Thai tea, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk all go into the blender. Blend until smooth. Use a blender tamper tool to get the drink as smooth as possible.
And if you want more info on tea like Chai, Try this one out.
- Pour frozen Thai tea into two cups.
- Top with whipped cream. Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
And if you want something with this incredible drink, then try this out!
Thanks for reading about the Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino! Did you want to make this now? I already did and I can tell you that it is very yummy! You’ll love when you have that very first sip.
Have a great day!